About the branch
This branch has been serving the Moss Bluff community since 1945 when it was established as the eighteenth and final branch of the Calcasieu Parish Public Library system. The branch was originally built in 1993. The versatile meeting room is home to library programs like story time, a convenient Early Voting location for Calcasieu Parish residents, and a venue that can be reserved by the public for group activities. It is easily accessible, with ample parking and a convenient circle drive.